Sacramento Tax and Accounting Services for Manufacturing Businesses
Our California accountants have experience with tax and accounting services for manufacturing businesses. Call for a free consultation.
In California, manufacturing drives the state’s economy. But doing business here is challenging and the competition is fierce. It’s becoming more difficult with every passing year to maintain your competitive edge due to increasingly complicated tax laws, stringent financial reporting requirements, and ever-changing regulations. That’s why you need a savvy, experienced tax professional on your side—not just at tax time, but all year long. A tax professional with expertise in financial accounting and tax firm in the Sacramento Valley with specialized knowledge of the manufacturing industry here. With more than 25 years of experience in accounting, tax compliance, tax planning, auditing, and consulting working with manufacturers, Evelyn Cook, CPA, owner of Cook CPA Group in Roseville, is that financial professional.
Work With Our California Tax ProfessionalsWhether your industry classification is raw material extraction, manufacturing production, transportation or recycling and waste disposal, the tax and accounting professionals at Cook CPA Group understand the manufacturing industry and have the expertise to help you capitalize on opportunities that current tax law offers. …We stay current on tax law that affects your business such as new IRS rules clarifying repairs and maintenance costs for tangible property. …And we help businesses like yours in Roseville and the Sacramento Valley navigate complex tax law such as R & D tax credit regulations recently issued by the IRS and Treasury that allow you to maximize tax credits and deductions and increase your bottom line. But that’s not all we do.
We Offer Partner Level Service With a Personal TouchAt Cook CPA Group, we offer partner level service and friendly, personable, professional services for the technology and gaming industries as well as the manufacturing sector. We strive to be responsive to your needs and respond to questions in a timely manner. We work hard to optimize your financial picture all year long from protecting revenues and maximizing profits through tax planning assessments, meeting business and financial goals, and maintain competitiveness in a global world and contain increasing costs due to changing regulatory and tax environments. When you hire Cook CPA Group here’s what you get:
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Services & Support
- Tax Preparation that is in compliance with all state and federal laws.
- Tax Planning that prepares clients to maximize growth and minimize taxes.
- Strategic Business Planning to clarify business goals and prepare your business for new loans and funding.
- Taxpayer Representation in IRS/State Tax Audits
- Cost accounting (for reporting and/or pricing purposes)
- Cost segregation for your facilities
- Controlling costs and outside risks
- Inventory valuation methods
- CFO Consulting on all tax-related business issues.
- Financial Auditing to provide assurance of your financial statements.